Monday, August 6, 2007

Just checking in....

Not much to report on these days. I took my first (of nine) exam last week. One step closer, assuming I pass, to getting my architecture license. I really could not tell one way or the other if I passed. What I think to be a right answer can differ from those who made the test and grade it. This exam covered Mechanical and Electrical systems, which includes fire prevention as well. Lots to cover in one test!
To fill some space and keep this blog interesting I have some filler photos to put up. I have a couple of the cat condo that my office designed and built for charity, the local animal shelter. It sold for $1500, beating the next highest seller by $500! Felt good to be a part of something for a good cause. In one photo you can see that Joey enjoyed the condo for the night that I had it at home before delivering it. I also have a picture of my office from the perspective of my chair. It is a lot more open that the last office, just "feels" more creative and architecture like.

No comments: