Monday, July 23, 2007

Construction and Football

Shawn and I have been busy little bees as usual. In the diaries of starting a family last week was a roller coaster for us. I have been taking some pills to help things along and I have chalked it up to more experiences in the world of hormones! This past weekend I volunteered again with Habitat for Humanity. I have attached a picture of the house. Back in the beginning of June I helped kick off the house, which is to be built by all women. On that day we set the entire flooring system! This past Saturday we finished up the drywall work......Dad would be proud with my work. I did not get to "sparkle" like I did as a kid but I did get to draw lines on the wall. It was hard work but fun. While I was working hard Shawn was out in the sun watching his football team. His guys finished third in a "Linemen Challenge", which is good, GO DEFENSE! Oh, and just for fun on Sunday we moved my sister, AGAIN, making it move number four.

No comments: