Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks Bridgette

Okay, so I was checking up on our friends' blogs and saw that I had been "tagged". Not one to let others down I will do as the instructions say.


1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

So the picture above was taken while we were on a Duck tour in Boston back in June. I guess you can tell that I took it since it is focused on architectural "things". In a historic part of Boston the street lamps are real gas lamps. I thought that to be a pretty cool fact, and the building in the back was neat as well. Shawn and I were in Boston on our way up north to Vermont for Pa's memorial service.

I can not complete the last task. Do not know 4 other bloggers to 'tag' and carry this on any further.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Thanks for participating!