Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Shawn says it is two years down and only 78 more to go. Leave it to the math teacher to create a countdown for wedding anniversaries! We had a wonderful meal at Regas, one of the older restaurants in town. The food, atmosphere and service was great! Shawn got me some beautiful flowers, a tray for me tea, an embroidered blanket and a nice record player to play the old vinyl records on. I got Shawn a HUGE bean bag (gaming chair). I made sure it was big enough to me a movie chair too that both of us could fit in. It is definitely big enough! I have included photos of our blooming front yard. We have a couple plants that still have not recovered from the bad frost LAST spring but the rest of the yard looks great.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I thought about you last week, but I forgot to call. See you soon.