Thursday, February 28, 2008

February Events

For Valentine's Day Shawn surprised me with a nice dinner during a train ride. We road the Southern Appalachia Railway. The funny part is that this is one of my projects right now at work, I am finishing up a building to house the museum to accompany this train ride and become the train station for visitors. I enjoyed the train ride and we also learned a little about the Secret City, know to us now a days as Oak Ridge. We also had a weekend trip planned for the holiday, a trip to Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium and see The Big Apple Circus. Growing up Granny would take Marcy and I to the Big Apple Circus every year at Shelburne Farms in Vermont, when I saw they would be in Atlanta there was no missing it! Shawn and I also got to see a little of Stone Mountain too, we have plans to make a trip back to camp and see all of Stone Mountain this summer. We had a great time in Atlanta, nice weekend away from K-town. I also had to take and picture and post it of Maurice AND Georgia sitting together. For those of you who know Mo' he is not a very sociable cat and is as independent as any cat can be. I was shocked to see him tolerate Georgy sitting with him. I am sure it was not his idea to share.

No comments: